On boarding Specialist
Posted on: February 16, 2020
The Corporate On Boarding team is the first line of corporate
client interaction and the first point of contact for all inbound
corporate contact and queries (e.g. phone or email). The role is
compliance-driven with a heavy time management and customer support
aspect. We are looking to add a sales-driven, motivated, and
passionate team member to this expanding role.
Examples of Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to and process all inbound corporate registrations and
queries providing clear explanations and expectations of
registration and possible documentation requirements;
- Respond to inbound queries relating to the usage of the Xe
online platform for corporate clients or transfer to the best
internal team to assist.
- Qualify and overcome objections appropriately - clearly
articulating features, advantages and benefits of the service.
- Engage with clients to identify and understand their
requirements - adhering to business processes and guidelines.
- Outbound corporate service support (including responding to
emails, chasing up outstanding information for clients to activate
- Liaise with the appropriate internal team to ensure query
resolution in a timely and professional manner, taking ownership
and escalating if required.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships internally
to ensure prompt query resolution for the customer, referring
queries as required;
- Put the customer at the center of everything that we do,
demonstrating brand values through all contact with the
- Gather information about clients current and future
requirements - promoting and suggesting additional Xe and
affiliate/partner services as appropriate;
- Ensure company CRM systems are accurately updated to show a
clear audit trail of all client contact (written and verbal);
- Treat customers fairly living out our core values of customer
excellence, respect and integrity;
- Achieve personal/team SLAs and productivity targets.
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge of internal policies,
procedures and processes and awareness of changes to legal and
regulatory frameworks that may impact Xe and its clients;
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience within banking / financial services would
- Understanding and experience with compliance and AML
- Experience within corporate sales desirable
- Coachable and willingness to learn
- Ability to clearly articulate features, advantages and benefits
"FABs" of products and services;
- Able to resolve customer issues, queries and complaints in
calm, courteous and professional manner;
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and numeracy
- Ability to work in a team environment and have fun.
- $45,000- $50,000 salary, depending on experience
- Quarterly commission scheme
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Birthday leave
Keywords: XE, Irvine , On boarding Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!