Posted on: February 16, 2020
What youll be doing... Youll ensure that all is running smoothly
for the executives in your group. Youll be answering calls,
greeting guests, planning travel, scheduling appointments, handling
travel expenses, and essentially taking care of the day-to-day
operations in the office so that the executives can focus on the
business while you take care of the rest.
- Supporting several leaders with lots of direct reports.
- Screening and prioritizing communications, both external and
- Preparing agendas, reports, presentations, and other important
- Scheduling and arranging meetings and appointments.
- Some evenings and weekends may be required in urgent
situations.What were looking for... You enjoy a fast-paced
environment, anticipating the needs of those you support and
ensuring theyre prepared. You take the time to understand the
business context of your work. You appreciate the diverse needs of
those you support and can flex to meet their varying needs while
maintaining important standards across the team. Youre motivated by
being an integral part of the team, supporting the executives that
help drive our business results in a way that allows them to be
their best. Youll need to have:
- A Bachelors degree or one or more years of work
- Supported senior leaders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Proven ability to work well independently in a dynamic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus on the
- Prepared executive presentations, communications, and
- Managed multiple projects and priorities for yourself and
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.When you join Verizon... Youll have the
power to go beyond doing the work thats transforming how people,
businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we
provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers,
but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our
connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling
energy efficiency. Here, youll have the ability to make an impact
and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words,
pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We
offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow
in every role. Together well go far.Notice(s) Verizon will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Different makes us better.REQNUMBER: 540932-1B
Keywords: Verizon, Irvine , Executive Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!