Company: Stanbridge University
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist
its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Strategic
Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is committed to
creative and effective marketing in a rapidly changing digital
world. Through utilizing major advertising network's newest
technologies, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and others,
SEO/SEM, and analytics, the Digital Marketing Specialist is poised
to assist in the growth of the university. The right candidate must
have the ability to proactively identify problems and seek
solutions through creative and critical thinking.
Employment Status:full-time, salaried, exemptDate Posted:Jan 22nd,
- Monitor and analyze search engine results on a daily, weekly,
and monthly basis.
- Create and monitor website and landing page changes to optimize
search engines results, user interface, and conversion
- Assist in developing and placing content on site to include
keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to websites based
on best practices, data-driven results, and research.
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and
advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid
- Strategize ways to improve site performance, including
keywords, bounce rate, and organic traffic.
- Assess analytics and propose optimizations to digital and
non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing market research and campaign surveys and
reports to support marketing initiatives.
- Analyze student data and feedback to inform strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing and platform
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or
- Three plus years of experience with SEM/SEO, site performance
optimization, A/B testing, paid search advertising (Adwords and
Facebook), non-digital/print advertising, ROI & goal tracking,
- Experience in use of analytical tools across Google.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices and
changes in SEO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are
representative of those required of an employee to perform the
essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically
present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent
interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short
distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or
other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly
and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information;
sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands
voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or
moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values
and appreciation for its employees.
Keywords: Stanbridge University, Irvine , SEO Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!