Patent Attorney (local Chicago and remote)
Company: Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman (HFZ), the patent prosecution and
consulting law firm located in downtown Chicago, is looking for
patent attorneys to join our team. HFZ ranked 2nd among Chicago
headquartered law firms in 2021 domestic patent issuances. We
represent clients in a wide variety of areas including electronics,
software, Internet, e-commerce, artificial intelligence,
automotive, aerospace, medical devices, and consumer goods.
Benefits of working with HFZ:
- Strong mentorship program in a team focused environment.
- Open-door Policy allowing easy access to senior attorneys for
feedback, training and career development opportunities.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies and clients,
including Fortune 500 companies.
- In office, fully remote, and/or hybrid work available for
- Competitive compensation, 401K plan, and strong benefits
- 1 or more years of patent prosecution experience.
- Excellent academic credentials in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical
To apply please submit your resume, engineering and law transcripts
and cover letter to the Patent Associate Attorney-Experienced
Opportunity posted on HFZ's website:
https://hfzlaw.com/recruitATTN: Bill O'Connor Recruitment
Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC is committed to diversity as a core
value of the firm. HFZ is an Equal Opportunity/ M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC, Irvine , Patent Attorney (local Chicago and remote), Legal , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!