Company: Brown & Streza LLP
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Brown & Streza, LLP is a mid-sized law firm in Orange County
that focuses on Business Planning, Estate Planning, Complex Income
Tax Planning, Charitable Sector and Mergers & Acquisitions.Business
Department ParalegalWe are seeking a transactional Paralegal to
work in our Business Department. This Paralegal will primarily
report to a Partner who specializes in representing closely-held
businesses and providing transactional business, real estate and
tax services. The position involves assisting Attorneys with
fast-paced administrative and document intensive projects and a
heavy workload in the areas of business planning, corporate
governance, succession planning, mergers & acquisitions and real
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Entity formation
- Preparing engagement agreements and conflict of interest
- Preparing first drafts of form documents for attorney
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy files
- Legal writing and research
- Management of client relationships
- Qualified applicants should have organizational and
computer/word processing skills, including redlining, the ability
to multitask and manage several projects at one time.
- Applicants must be detail oriented, team players, highly
dependable, and have excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading,
oral, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of three years experience working under the
supervision of an attorney plus a four year college degree and/or a
paralegal certificate are required.
- The legal experience that is required includes business
transactions of all types, including preparation of documentation
related to formation of legal entities (corporations, limited
liability companies and partnerships), legal entity compliance and
maintenance, buy-sell agreements, business contracts and corporate
and partnership dissolutions.
- Math skills a plus
- Trust experience a plus
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting for up to four hours at a time
- Bending and stooping as needed
- PPO medical plan with employer funded HSA.
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching.
- 38 hour work week - - day Fridays.
- Great working environment.
- Orange County Register 2020 Top Workplace winner
Keywords: Brown & Streza LLP, Irvine , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!