Posted on: January 13, 2022
LHH -is looking for a Hybrid Legal Secretary who has strong
writing and grammar skills -to be a part of a dynamic legal -team
working for their Irvine -office. -Duties include providing
administrative -and some litigation secretarial support to
attorneys. -This position will be a hybrid position on a one week
in office and one week remote schedule until further notice.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. College level
- Minimum two -years legal secretary/ assistant experience in a
law firm environment
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards work.
- Work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Adhere to and supports the firm's standards, policies and
- Team player. Compensation: -Min $70,000 -- Max $90,0000 Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please The Company will consider qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: LHH-Recruitment, Irvine , Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!