Field Technical Specialist- VRF
Company: LG Electronics USA
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Field Technical Specialist- VRF
Department (Org 2)
AS CAC S20212
Company:LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS)
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier
and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we
offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home
appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile
communications to business innovations in digital signage, air
conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive
for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people
leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life's Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate
their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG,
you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to
challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill-and
equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our
colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver
sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading
benefits. Come join the team!
Field Technical Specialist at LG Electronics US, Commercial Air
- Provide direct technical guidance via phone and email for HVAC
Contractors and Applied reps to facilitate timely resolution of
system issues and insure customer satisfaction.
- Arrange for and facilitate supervised technical assistance for
HVAC Contractors and Applied reps for unresolved technical
- Utilize and instruct HVAC Contractors and Reps in utilization
of LG proprietary troubleshooting software.
- Interact directly with Applied reps for coordination of jobsite
- Perform critical software and hardware service updates to
equipment in inventory or in the field as required
- Utilize and instruct HVAC Contractors and Reps in proper
execution of LG proprietary software for the purpose of assessing
equipment selection and application.
- Review and analyze application of VRF equipment which includes
load verification duties as needed.
- Interface with building owners, general contractors, and
service technicians on technical matters.
- Schedule and conduct onsite commissioning and installation
support of LG commercial VRF HVAC equipment for LG Sales channel
- Research and provide accurate technical information for use in
the development of technical training material.
- Generate and conduct technical training sessions in both
classroom and jobsite settings.
- Conduct technical review and guidance for factory literature
and distribution of technical service bulletins.
- Network with regional sales staff fostering technical
relationships within respective coverage regions.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the HVAC field or in a
technical support role
- Travel up to 65%
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to
interact effectively with diverse client
- Ability to troubleshoot in depth service issues via phone and
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical business
periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to read and edit technical drawings/prints.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from management, clients and customers.
- Ability to work in a technically dominated environment:
engineering, contracting and construction trades and able to absorb
and commit technical information to knowledge quickly.
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems and resolve
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and
within a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe
problems and solutions.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Well-developed planning, organization, analytical, and decision
- Proficient computer skills, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to produce clear, timely and concise documentation and
have well developed problem solving skills
- Required regularly to sit, talk, and listen.
- Required to stand, walk, use hands to pick up, handle or feel
and reach with arms.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Must be able to travel on business occasionally and work beyond
normal work hours as necessary.
- Must be able to lift boxes and/or equipment of up to 30
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile
Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company
takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regard to any of
Keywords: LG Electronics USA, Irvine , Field Technical Specialist- VRF, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!