Oracle Service Cloud Administrator
Company: Razer USA, Ltd.
Posted on: July 13, 2019
The Oracle Service Cloud Administrator supports customer service
operations, alignment with business processes, technical architect,
change management, and user experience.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and analyze business
requirements and translate this to technical requirements.
- Monitor and identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues,
and opportunities related to Oracle Service Cloud.
- Provide technical expertise in architecture design, solutions
selection and implementation.
- Manage technical workstream including configuration,
integration, conversion, and testing.
- Manage service request and incident tickets related to Oracle
Service Cloud and responsible for providing/implementing the best
solution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for new implementations, functionality
enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- Create process documentation, maintain standardization, and
look for ways to continuously improve processes and
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other team members,
users, and stakeholders.
- Responsible for Oracle Service Cloud related release and
- Support data integrations between Oracle Service Cloud and
MuleSoft, and other 3rd party systems.
- Provide daily administrative support which includes but not
limited to creating new users, setting up and maintaining
role-based/permission-based security matrices.
- Guide users in performing UAT. Conduct regression testing,
performance, and Disaster Recovery testing.
- Create/develop reports and dashboards.
- Role may require up to 10 % travel.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline or
equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience and development with Oracle
- Relevant experience in integration components for Oracle
- Oracle certification a plus.
- Knowledge of customer service operations.
- Experience in creating and iterating Agent Workspaces including
but not limited to:
o Rules Management
o Basic Scripting
o Agent Desktop Workflows
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel,
Teams, SharePoint or their analogs; Dropbox, G Drive and other
file-sharing utilities; common enterprise solutions supporting
- Ability to multitask effectively and deliver working solutions
on a tight schedule and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, results oriented with ability to
work independently and effectively in a global team
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most
recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With
a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and
built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware,
software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance
gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer
Razer's software platform, with over 50 million users, includes
Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a
proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a
game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world's largest
virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase
virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and
Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as
the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is
listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).
Keywords: Razer USA, Ltd., Irvine , Oracle Service Cloud Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!