Company: Mechanics Bank
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Mechanics Bank is looking for a Telecommunications Specialist located in Irvine, CA.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the firm's telecommunications infrastructure (hardware and software). This includes design and implementation of new systems and ongoing configuration, administration, business process optimization, technical support, reporting, contract management, security and training for existing Authority voice applications. This will include management of mobile devices and IVR systems. You will also serve as first point of contact for help desk, to deliver premium technical and non-technical support, ensuring outstanding customer service and satisfaction. You will have frequent contact with co-workers and end users. You will have the opportunity on the procurement functions, inventory and documentation management.
What you will do...
* Administer, manage and coordinate the maintenance of PBXs, IP telephony, voice-mail and unified messaging systems, including call center software. Research, recommend, implement all telephony services including but not limited to: unified messaging, local and long-distance services, cellular services and wireless devices.
* Participate in projects to recommend and deploy next generation communications services. Work closely with other engineers and management to develop plans for updating and improving communications services.
* Propose and participate in business process improvement efforts with business units. Consult with staff on appropriate use of systems, recommend and implement operational changes that would increase efficiency of work in call centers.
* Activate, provision, configure and distribute wireless devices. Initiate sale, recycling, and/or disposal of retired, outdated equipment. Recover and deactivate equipment, services, and generate warranty claims with vendors as necessary.
* Manage the voice installations and conversions resulting from office moves, mergers and openings.
Who you are...
* Associates Degree (relevant field) combined with direct experience or combination of education/experience
* 5+ years administrative/technical experience in telecommunications (digital, VOIP, cell phone, data circuits)
* Strong working knowledge of call center Phone Systems and Cisco VOIP Telephone System Administration.
* Strong working knowledge of voicemail systems
* VMWare or equivalent experience preferred.
* Cisco VOIP Certification preferred
* Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Irvine , Telecommunications Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!