Digital Marketing Consultant
Posted on: February 11, 2019
What you'll be doing...
This position is responsible for the identification and implementation of enhancements for My Verizon. The role will be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement, enhancements, and supporting Verizon initiatives. The position requires a deep understanding of web and mobile web UI/UX. The role will be responsible to partner with IT, UIX internal teams and agencies to create a mutually agreed upon approaches for implementation and ensuring flawless execution. The positions requires high organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple critical projects simultaneously while ensuring on time delivery of all items associated with the project.
- Responsible for the identification, design and development of enhancements for My Verizon for postpaid and prepaid.
- Responsible for ongoing review of My Verizon to identify areas of improvement and drive those to implementation through effective evaluation and communication of the opportunity.
- Project Manage the development and ownership of interface from concept to implementation by turning requirements into user stories for Digital Ops Strategic initiatives to meet team KPIs.
- Leads and facilitates National projects that impact My Verizon desktop and mobile web for both prepaid and postpaid projects, by driving requirements sessions with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for writing user stories and providing direction for UI/UX of My Verizon.
- Monitor performance and health of My Verizon via standard reports and performance tools to quickly identify trouble spots.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Five or more years of experience leading project teams.
- Knowledge of web and mobile web UI/UIX.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Even Better if you have
- A degree.
- Experience writing world class requirements documents and strong facilitation skills.
- Experience managing deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Experience working and interacting with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies / vendors.
- Strong organization skills to manage continuous flow of ideas submitted by areas' stakeholders.
- Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking.
- A highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to execute on assignments independently, communicate effectively and exceed business owner expectations on all ongoing deliverables.
- Five or more years of digital analytics.
- Five or more years Verizon Wireless sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce / internet sales experience.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irvine , Digital Marketing Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!