Senior Boomi Developer
Company: Pelican Consulting Group
Posted on: January 15, 2019
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. We are unable to sponsor H1 Visa at this time. No
3rd third party agencies or recruiters - No Phone Call Please - Thank you. Job description:
- Translate the detail design to perform programming tasks to complete the project as required with some supervision.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, quality assurance staff, system users, documentation staff and management
- Minimum 3 years Boomi experience on building and designing REST, SOAP , XML over HTTP APIs, design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-
Premises and Hybrid scenarios.
- Boomi EDI Integration, API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage, etc.
- Boomi Integration Developer Certification - (Preferable)
- At least 3 full cycle project implementations involving integration of Salesforce, NetSuite, Concur, Workday, Payrolls, ERP and/or non-ERP systems, on-premise and Cloud/hybrid
integrations. Knowledge in infrastructure based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking
- Three or more years working with database management systems.
- ERP software knowledge in Accounting or Manufacturing/Distribution.
- Knowledge of programming techniques and structures as they apply to a multi-user environment.
- Knowledge of database usage and optimization techniques
- provided by Dice Boomi, C#
Keywords: Pelican Consulting Group, Irvine , Senior Boomi Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!