Sr .Net Developer
Company: TekStaff Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2019
***Local candidates preferred***Need to have:
- .NET (C#)
- Strong object-oriented experience using SOLID, DRY, design patterns
- Rest API Experience
- Strong Database Experience
- Relational (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgresql) required
- NoSQL nice to have
- AWS Experience
- Experience working in an agile environment Nice to have
- ASP.NET Core RazorPages, Angular, React
- Python, Node JS experience
- Jenkins, CI/CD Experience As a .NET developer, your duties will include:
- Write high-performing code that is highly testable and supportable.
- Help build a common framework and libraries that can be leveraged for future applications.
- Help perform code reviews and act as a senior mentor to other developers
- Ensure solid unit and integration tests are completed to ensure code coverage and quality
- Write clear developer-focused documentation when necessary
- Work with product owners, QA, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks
- Build serverless functions in AWS using .NET Core, Python, or Node.js
- Design and implement REST API services that will be consumed by internal and external consumers
- Work with DevOps to design, deploy, and support full-stack service solutions in the cloud. Help formulate CI/CD pipeline.Qualifications:
- Prefer bachelor's degree in CS, Math, or technical field or related experience
- 5+ years working in software engineering with strong knowledge of OO programming, specifically .NET. Experience with Python and Node.js are a plus. Strong knowledge and practical use of serverless functions using AWS Lambda in production environments is a big plus!
- 5+ years working with relational databases. NoSQL experience is a plus.
- 2+ years cloud experience. Specifically, AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation, S3, Kinesis, EC2, Aurora RDS, IAM, Security). Azure experience is a plus.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core MVC, RazorPage, Bootstrap, Jquery, Angular, or React is a plus
- Strong experience with Agile project management principles and how it applies to software engineering practice from development to version control (Git), code review, artifact creation, and release management.
- Extensive experience working with JSON (Newtonsoft) and ORMs (Dapper, EF)
- Expert with build, debug, and profiling tools (e.g., Jenkins, MSBuild, Nuget)
- Expert with design methods/patterns (e.g., DRY, SOLID, ReST) and their practical application
- Excellent team player willing to communicate and work closely with both non-technical & technical co-workers - provided by Dice .net, C#, OOP, SOLID, DRY, Rest API, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS, Python, Jenkins, Node, Lambda
Keywords: TekStaff Solutions, Irvine , Sr .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!