Looking for WorkDay IT Project Manager
Company: Beacon Hill Technologies
Posted on: January 14, 2019
One of our clients in Irvine, California is looking for a WorkDay IT Project Manager with the following skills and experience: The WorkDay IT Project Manager is responsible for managing the conversion from PeopleSoft to WorkDay - this involves multiple systems and global locations. Candidates should have the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while creating an environment that motivates, inspires, and respects others. This position requires high organization and planning skills; along with an eye for detail. The WorkDay IT project manager should also possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team. This position will report into the IT Project Management Office. Responsibilities include:
- Lead project teams through all project stages, from Idea to planning to transition and close
- Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules & materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items
- Proactive risk and issue management to ensure the expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget & scope
- Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances
- Communicate project statuses and updates to project team and business owners throughout the duration of the project; making certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues, and activities related to the project.
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to ensure that delivery expectations are developed, managed and met. Includes coordination with the business PM.
- Act as point of contact for vendor contacts, which includes integration of project tasks and reviewing deliverables
- Ability to tailor information to the audience - from detail to broad summaries and technical to business focused
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and scope
- Ensure project goals are in line with IT strategy and business objectives
- Build a cohesive, high-performing project team to achieve results
- Oversee the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at for further information regarding the position. Find Us on Facebook!    Follow Us on Twitter!   Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.  Company Profile:  Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.   Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.  Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .   We look forward to working with you. Beacon Hill. Employing the Future - provided by Dice Looking for WorkDay IT Project Manager
Keywords: Beacon Hill Technologies, Irvine , Looking for WorkDay IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!