Software Developer, Web and Mobile
Company: Edwards Lifesciences
Posted on: January 14, 2019
We are looking for a R&D Staff Software Architect / Developer, Web and Mobile Apps with extensive app (iOS, Android and Web) development experience who has an eye for design. You have a knack for creating structured and maintainable code, and you consider coding your craft. You believe in creating smart, purposeful and impactful user experiences. You operate at the intersection of digital and healthcare. You will be the lead architect and developer for the next-gen suite of digital apps at Edwards' Lifesciences Critical Care.
- You own the creation and continuous evolution of "point of care" digital apps (mobile, desktop or web); these apps are interconnected to Edwards' suite of medical products.
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, regulatory, product security and quality
- Conceptualize, design, code, develop, test, release applications for iOS, Android. Mobile and Web
- Translate requirements into functional code.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Responsible for secure by design (cybersecurity)
- Troubleshoot and resolve user experience problems encountered
- Use distributed version control management practices.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree with relevant technical experience is required
- 5 to 7 years' experience with Web, Mobile, iOS and/or Android applications development is required.
- Demonstrated development experience with active apps on the Apple/Android store is preferred
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, development and mobile standards required
- Experience with Rest API's is required.
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone, Angular, REACT and node.js or the like is required.
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure is required
- Self-motivated, independent, ability to thrive in a "start-up" environment and exhibit relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- Experience in a life science, healthcare or hospital organization is preferred, but not required
Keywords: Edwards Lifesciences, Irvine , Software Developer, Web and Mobile, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!