Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Technical Connections, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Developer Are you a Business Intelligence Developer with extensive experience working on enterprise initiatives and large-scale projects? We are looking for someone who has worked in distributed environments to be a part of collaborative and creative team working to deliver wildly successful results that exceed expectations.What's in it for you? Highly competitive compensation plans including health care benefits including FSA options, 3 weeks of vacation, and a paid company trip for you and your significant other!Our client is located in the heart of Irvine with a modern, open workspace, and easy access from anywhere in the OC. For consideration, please apply directly to this position, and read on to learn more about this amazing opportunity.As Senior Business Intelligence Developer, you will:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business and solution needs
- Gather requirements, and design/develop reporting solutions based on requirements
- Translate and combine complex data sources for deep understanding towards solutions delivery
- Provide consulting services on enterprise initiatives and large-scale projects using Microsoft technology
- Translate complex data sources develop solutions to meet stakeholder requirements
- Utilize multiple tools and methodologies to identify issues and concerns with source data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to address any related issues and work towards resolutionWhat Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years' experience of Business Intelligence development with a deep understanding of BI design principles
- Strong relational database and SQL query writing skills
- Ability to develop reports in SSRS, Excel, PowerBI, or similar visualization tools.
- Source control experience (i.e. Team Foundation Server)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study is nice to have
- Experience interfacing with key stakeholders and managing projects within a dynamic environment
- Ability to deliver high visibility projects on-time and budget
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- MCSE certification is nice to haveWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice Power BI, T-SQL, Excel, SSRS, statistical analysis
Keywords: Technical Connections, Inc., Irvine , Senior Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!