Software Architect, Sr
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Information Technology --- Irvine, CaliforniaPosition at loanDepot
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello--- is just the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas-it's a perfect match.
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
As part of our continued record growth, loanDepot is adding a Sr. Software Architect to our Technology Solutions Team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be responsible for creating quality and optimal software solution designs to meet business objectives while working with other senior members of the team. You will act as technology expert to address systems, software integration, and compatibility issues. You will review functional and technical requirements and work with project teams to ensure that the architecture, design, and implementation meet enterprise goals. You will work directly with the development team to implement those designs.
- Work on multiple software development projects using the .NET framework and C#
- Lead technology selection decisions
- Work with teams to architect and design applications that require cross-component coordination
- Collaborate with others to ensure consistency and interoperability of applications and services enterprise-wide
- Work with Database Architects and DBAs to design and develop efficient SQL databases
- Provide technical guidance to members of the team as appropriate
- Lead by example, acting as a role model to other team members
- Set and enforce coding standards by performing design and code reviews
- Mentor junior team members to help advance their technical, analytical and judgment skills
- Work with program managers, business analysts, application support and QA to clarify and refine requirements
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise level systems on the .NET framework using C#
- 5+ years of SQL database development
- 3+ years of experience developing web services (RESTful web services preferably)
- Strong working knowledge of service oriented architecture design principles, patterns and best practices
- Previous architectural experience is preferred
- Lead by example; motivating others to consistently perform at their best
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Software Architect, Sr, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!