Sr. Product Manager IT Operations and Automation
Company: Crescent Solutions Inc
Posted on: November 9, 2018
SUMMARYWe are looing for an energetic, results-oriented product manager to drive the definition, strategy, and delivery of our market leading security incident response orchestration and automation solution. As a product manager/solutions engineer, you will work closely with customers, and our management and engineering teams to define the new security offering and working with sales and marketing teams to help message, launch and deliver the solution. The position will not only be required to think on a strategic level, but also be able to think operationally about how our customers will utilize our solution. If you're passionate about products, have previous experience working with information security management solutions, and want to work for the fastest-moving security startup company addressing the whitespace in the market, then this is the role for you.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with engineers, customers, operations and sales teams to develop detailed product requirements and specifications for a security incident response orchestration and automation offering.
- Interview and talk to customers and prospects to develop user requirements and define use cases
- Define product offering and capabilities aligning customer requirements, target markets, user personas and company strategy.Develop ongoing product roadmap.
- Drive and develop capabilities descriptions, core marketing messages and sales tools (datasheets, presentations, etc).
- Analyze market and define target market segments and opportunities.Partner with engineering and architecture teams to research new technology directions in the security market and recommend strategy.
- Assist in building business case and recommendations for cross-functional support structure for security offering and working with executive leadership team to develop offering.
- Manage beta programs and feedback from early stage customers and trials to ensure we have the appropriate solution.
- Proactively assist sales team in sales support including RFP responses, client requirements and market trends. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a security expert and demonstrate knowledge with information security technologies (network, vulnerability, SIEM, logging), security incident types, remediation methods and familiarity with security landscape and vendor solutions.Must have subject matter expertise in cyber security and information security.
- Direct security SOC experience as security analyst performing investigations, containment and remediation are an advantage.
- 2-4 years of product management or related experience required with enterprise security products.
- Must be able to translate and actualize client and market demands into product requirements
- Must have outstanding written and oral communication skills; can prepare written communication and convey information and concepts clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interview and talk to customers to understand user requirements and use cases.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and as part of a larger team; ability to effectively influence and build consensus with a variety of stakeholders including engineering, sales, and management teams to meet objectives and complete tasks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure.
- Must have strong analytical skills, be a strategic thinker, and able to balance between technology and business concepts.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree preferred, MBA desired
- Must be able to work in Irvine, California - provided by Dice network, vulnerability, SIEM, logging
Keywords: Crescent Solutions Inc, Irvine , Sr. Product Manager IT Operations and Automation, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!