Posted on: November 9, 2018
POSITION DESCRIPTIONSummary:The SAP Administrator will ensure the stability and integrity of applications that support back-office business functions. This role will perform tasks to maintain and document current versions of applications in multiple ever-changing environments. The role requires a high degree of professionalism and high-quality communication, analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills.Primary responsibilities
- Software application installations, upgrades, configuration, and maintenance.
- Validate and ensure systems are operating as expected after datacenter maintenance is performed.
- Application troubleshooting, in a collaborative team environment with off-shore and on-shore internal and external IT teams.
- Optimize system performance taking which includes both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
- Submit systems and datacenter equipment requests for applications.
- Create and maintain documentation of application infrastructure topology, system configurations, including versioning and vendor support schedules.
- Assist with the maintenance and documentation of business application standards and procedures.
- Provide documentation, as requested by third parties and/or internal client information, requests regarding business application configuration, support, and security.
- Design, develop, and implement departmental workflow processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with clients and IT teams to automate repeatable processes.
- Develop and implement custom solutions using scripting and programming.
- Provide back-up to senior SAP Administrator for SAP Security, Citrix and PGP command line server administration.Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years or more of hands-on application administration experience of ERP, BI, Billing and/or Business Planning software systems
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Possess strong customer service mindset.
- Experience troubleshooting user access, application connectivity, and application outages with IT staff, partners, and vendors.
- Experience with scripting language in both production and development environments.
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management or similar system.
- Experience using File Transfer Protocol to interface application data files within datacenters and to third party datacenters.
- Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and be flexible to daily changing priorities.
- Experience partnering in a collaborate environment to build positive working relationships.
- Experience prioritizing and managing time and resources effectively.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and ownership.
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong commitment to producing quality work and attention to detail to ensure work is delivered completely, accurately, and timely.
- Experience administrating SAP Financials, ReadSoft Invoice Management, Revport Billing System, PeopleSoft, Citrix XenApp, and/or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (including Hyperion) is a strong plus.
- PGP Server Software experience is preferred.
- Experience with SQL, .net, Java and other programming language(s) is a plus. - provided by Dice Systems/Application Support Administrator/Service Now/SAP/Citrix
Keywords: CGS, Irvine , SAP Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!