Sr. Business Analyst - Software Testing Coordinator -
Posted on: October 10, 2018
DescriptionConduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S.healthcare industry.We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.Learn more at.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Our workers' compensation solutions include medical bill review, clinical programs and analytics to improve efficiency and save budget.Title:Senior Business Analyst - Software Testing CoordinatorOverview
- Building upon vendor and customer relationships that exist today with our PPO product and identifying then creating solutions for customer or market problems related to PPO.
- Developing and executing both business and technical implementation strategies that ensures successful product delivery and support across multiple cross functional teams.
- Championing and managing the PPO product lifecycle including defining business requirements, conducting gap analyses, developing product design specifications, and collaborating closely with software development and quality assurance testing to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product(s).
- Leads the implementation processes of PPO vendors and/or network/client implementations during release cycles and manage/coordinate with QA the overall testing.
- Serve as a product expert for the PPO area
- Assists in managing the requirements, development and testing for the PPO department.
- Coordinate with Bill Review team and Compliance to be informed and aware of all regulatory and compliance requirements affecting the PPO product area.
- Confirms and ensures efficient and effective technical integration of PPO products with core application functionality and architecture.
- Ensures on time product delivery, product quality and product innovation.
- Leads product design, development, and testing of the PPO product(s) and assists with maintaining a product development road map.
- Acts as a point of escalation for assigned PPO issues.
- Produces business requirement documents which define, justify and prioritize product initiatives.
- Reviews business requirements and conducts testing on PPO Product area.
- Engages with Development and Quality Assurance to develop strategies and execution plans for the PPO product.
- Provide high level of customer service to customers
- 5+ years' exp coordinating software testing projects
- Technical expertise in SQL Database, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and 837 transactions.
- Experience communicating software testing requirements with vendors
- QA testing experience and/'or related software product experience in either;
Workers' Compensations bill review Claims Management
medical billing PPO or MCO Networks
general healthcare industry Specialty review network preferred
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
-Proficiency in Microsoft software applications
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
Keywords: Conduent, Irvine , Sr. Business Analyst - Software Testing Coordinator -, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!