Company: Golden State Foods
Posted on: September 13, 2018
JOB SUMMARY The SharePoint Architect/Developer will be responsible for planning, design, and development for Office 365/SharePoint Online, hosting company's business-to-business intranet portal that serves internal clients and their business partners. The Administrator will analyze and resolve problems related to data, software, and usage, will monitor performance, maintain system security and act as primary SharePoint subject matter expert for the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement a variety of Office 365 / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive/OneNote/Yammer/Delve/Sway etc.)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint taxonomy
- Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters.
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and development activities.
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Responsible for the development, management, implementation and customization of SharePoint solutions.
- Create process documents, capture best practices, conduct detailed requirements analysis and document functional specifications.
- Manages and responds to change requests tracking projects and tasks through the software development life cycle.
- Provides training and end-user support regarding SharePoint and other ancillary issues.
- Design solutions based on requirements, promote code quality by leading design and code reviews as well as solving challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability
- Assists with establishment, documentation and enforcement of SharePoint implementation and governance standards for the agency.
- Monitors and analyzes SharePoint server and application performance using SharePoint features, Powershell, and third-party tools.
- Provides assistance to other IT staff implementing systems that integrate to SharePoint
- Participates in the selection, implementation, and administration of enterprise content management systems and related technologies
- Work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
- Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
- Participate in meetings to determine strategic recommendations for the system's architectural roadmap.
- Design and Implement hybrid cloud solutions using Azure within the SharePoint platform.
- Participate in the evaluation of new SharePoint initiatives. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education/Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field). Experience
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2013 / Office 365 / SharePoint Online architecture and administration
- Experience in architecting enterprise SharePoint solutions using Web parts, Workflows, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
- Experience with Windows servers with an in-depth understanding of Internet Information Servers (IIS), SQL Server.
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Ability to architect Restful Web APIs with strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on IT experience.
- 3 to 5 years (or equivalent) experience of architecting SharePoint solutions along with analysis, design, development, implementation, delivery, administration and support of Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Professional, consultative and collaborative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Information best practices and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, encryption certificates, and security.
- Ideal candidate will possess: Microsoft certifications (especially with SharePoint). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master's Degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud offerings such as Azure, PowerApps, Flow, etc.
- Experience with integrating SharePoint Online with other cloud or on-premise systems
Keywords: Golden State Foods, Irvine , Sharepoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!