HYBRID Property Accountant - Real Estate Developer / Orange County
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Property Accountant for a Real Estate Developer in South Orange
County / Multifamily - YardiThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jon
LopezAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit
about us:A small to mid-size established and growing Real Estate
Developer in the Southern California area is looking for a Property
Accountant with Yardi experience with multifamily properties to
work onsite for 4 days and 1 remote out of Irvine, CAWhy join
us?401(k)401(k) matchingDental insuranceHealth insurancePaid time
offVision insuranceWork from homeJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Permanent Property Accountant to join our
dynamic team of Real Estate Developers in Orange County. As a
Property Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the
financial aspects of our multifamily properties and ensuring that
all accounting procedures are accurately and efficiently executed.
This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 3 years of
experience in the Mortgage industry.Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the financial records of our multifamily
properties using Yardi software.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including balance sheets,
income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Conduct regular audits of our properties to ensure that all
financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported.
- Collaborate with property management teams to ensure that all
expenses are properly allocated and accounted for.
- Prepare and review annual budgets for each property, including
forecasting future expenses and revenue.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is compliant with GAAP and
other industry standards.
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns and other regulatory
- Develop and maintain relationships with lenders, investors, and
other stakeholders to ensure that financial reporting requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in multifamily real estate
accounting or property management accounting.
- Strong knowledge of Yardi software and other accounting
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyze
complex financial data.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the
ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.If you are an experienced
Property Accountant looking for an exciting opportunity to work
with a dynamic team of Real Estate Developers in Orange County, we
encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive
compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities
for professional growth and development.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , HYBRID Property Accountant - Real Estate Developer / Orange County, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!