Senior .Net Developer
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Senior .Net Developer
Irvine, CA (fully onsite)
12+ Months Contract (ongoing)
Job ID 2023-8390
We are looking for a -Senior .Net Developer. This is a 12+ months
contract opportunity with a priority for candidates local to
The Sr. Developer is responsible for determining requirements,
designing, implementing, testing, maintaining, and monitoring
various IT systems including websites, APIs, and databases.
- Must have at least 5 to 8 years of experience with the
- .NET Development with .NET CORE 3.1, RESTFUL API, Razor Pages A
plus, preference for C#, VB
- .NET Development with .NET Framework, RESTFUL API, MVC,
ASP.net, preference for C#, VB
- Object-Oriented Design
- Automated Unit and Integration Testing
- Web Development
- HTML, HTML5
- CSS, CSS3
- Web UI Design
- Multimedia Content Development
- T-SQL (SQL Server) developing the full range of SQL objects,
knowledge of indexes, SSIS packages, and performance
- 2 Years of LINUX System Administration and PHP Development Must
have at least 2 years' experience with the following:
- Cloud architecture (AWS preferred)
- ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework preferred)
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Preferred Additional Experience
- PCI Compliance
- SOC Compliance
- Data Integration and Standardization
- Process Documentation and Automation
- Understanding of MS Access, database, development, and
- Tableau Administration and Development
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to take full ownership of new features, from gathering
requirements through deployment and maintenance.
- Ability to plan projects, estimate effort and communicate
realistic timelines to the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. The position
requires working closely with business users, external clients, and
the technical team.
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and utilize new libraries,
tools, and technologies.
- Understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently.
- Handle larger scale projects requiring the translating of
information collected into design specifications and planned
programming, ensuring performance, efficiency, and maintainability
goals will be met.
- Collaborate with the technical team to develop architecture and
processes that align with business requirements.
- Maintain and create applications built on ASP.Net, .Net
Framework, .Net Core, and SQL Server written in C# or VB.
- Ensure the maintainability of all code developed by making all
code easily testable and writing the appropriate number of
- Evaluate code for reliability, reusability, performance, and
- Design and maintain database schemas, including stored
procedures, to ensure high performance and data
- Develop user and system documentation, including requirements
and test plans, as appropriate.
- Integrate, administer, and monitor external 3rd party systems
as needed. For example, NetSuite, Tableau, and Moodle.
- Stay abreast of developments in the industry and ensure our
technologies stay current. Monitor existing applications to ensure
performance goals are continuously met and
- potential issues are raised before they become a
- Understand security and compliance requirements and ensure all
developed code and processes are SOC and PCI-compliant.
- Understand and adopt cloud architecture patterns to meet
reliability and performance goals at a minimal cost.
- Understand basic Linux system administration and PHP
development to be able to contribute to the maintenance of eCourse
- Contribute suggestions to improve business and IT processes to
ensure all processes are continuously improving.
- Understand basic NetSuite and Tableau administration, to be
able to support those systems.
Pay Range for CA, CO, NJ, NY, WA: $65/hour to $80/hour. Starting
rate of pay offered may vary depending on factors including but not
limited to, position offered, location, education, training and/or
About SolugenixSolugenix is an information technology services
company known for its deep experience and knowledge in providing
comprehensive technology services, solutions, and talent support
for companies around the world. - The company offers a variety of
cutting edge and talent support solutions to promote growth and
cutting-edge advancement to our esteemed clients and candidates. -
We provide these talent support solutions on a contract,
contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. We also have additional
resources from our staffing partners to ensure the right match and
expertise for the best result.
For over 50 years, global and local brands have trusted Solugenix
as an added resource and partner in taking steps to ensure their
immediate and future success. - In addition to generating
ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions, Solugenix has been
delivering the talent and support needed to make it happen. - We
are dedicated to partnering with clients and candidates whose core
values also foster a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Irvine , Senior .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...