Technology Lead, Statistical Programming Operations
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 21, 2023
TECHNOLOGY LEAD, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING OPERATIONS 100% remote.
- The Client's Data and Statistical Sciences (DSS) is the
best-in-class organization within its cross-industry peer group and
is responsible for bringing people, process, and technology
together to generate business value from clinical data.
- Our operational model is exemplified through execution and
- The Technology Lead, Statistical Programming Operations is
responsible for optimizing and deploying business processes and
technology solutions within DSS in support of the Client's
- A technical and innovative role that partners with statistical
programming, clinical analytics, standards, statistics, data
science and information technology experts to implement next
generation clinical data analysis ecosystem.
- Designs, deploys, and maintains various cross-functional
solutions, business processes, and associated technologies such as
statistical computing environment, metadata repository, output
delivery depot and standard macro library.
- Delivers optimization of end-to-end business processes that
enable quality and efficiency such as process maps, SOPs, and work
- Drives change management by conceiving and operationalizing
innovation and facilitating adoption across teams.
- Engages with multi-disciplinary experts to influence, elicit,
analyze, and document business requirements and translate into
technology functional requirements.
- Leverages project management tools and software development
methodologies to manage resources, mitigate risk and deliver on
- Evaluates and recommends upcoming industry trends, best
practices, cutting-edge tools and novel programming approaches that
leverage machine learning, simulation, robotic automation, metadata
driven processes, artificial intelligence and natural language
- Ensures adherence to global and local agency regulations, good
clinical practices (GCP), ICH guidelines, Client's SOP's, and
functional quality standards. Required Skills:
- B.S. in computer science, data science, statistics, or a
related field with 7+ years of relevant experience. M.S.
- Demonstrated Matrix Management and Project Management
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research with emphasis
on statistical programming.
- Fundamental knowledge of CDISC standards and CDISC compliant
- Intermediate-level proficiency in SAS, R, python, shell
scripting or other programming languages.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of statistical and data mining
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, and multitasking
- Ability to effectively communicate complex analytical and
technical concepts with clarity, both written and oral.
- Programming certifications and proficiency in multiple
programming languages desirable.
- Familiarity with various programming paradigms and IT system
- Advanced SAS Programming.
- UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting.
- Statistical Programming.
- CDISC Data Standards (SDTM + ADaM).
- Project Management. This 12+month position starts ASAP. Please
E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability
to Bridget: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE
U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Irvine , Technology Lead, Statistical Programming Operations, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...