Principal Software Engineer
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Principal Software Engineer
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
As a member of the software engineering team, the Principal
Software Engineer is needed to develop and maintain existing and
new features for our systems. Candidates should have a strong
background in Windows desktop development (Winforms) using the .NET
framework and familiarity with SQL database.
- Develop and maintain Our Client existing core software
- Work with the sales team and project manager to clarify
customer requirements and then implement them.
- Work closely with R&D group to develop new dispensing
- Provide global support and debugging remotely on customer's
- Document and track software deployment.
- Maintain and improve Our Client software development
HEALTH, SAFETY, & ENVIRONMENTAL (HSE) REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with ATS Health, Safety, and Environmental
- Refrain from removing or altering safety devices or guarding
unless hazardous energies are controlled through Lockout-Tagout
- Actively pursue a duty to act where any unsafe conditions or
unsafe acts are witnessed.
- Report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts to your
- Escalate any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts which leaders do
not address to the General Manager (GM).
- Report any defect in any equipment or protective
- Ensure that the required personal protective equipment (PPE) is
used for the assigned task.
- Complete all required Health, Safety, and Environmental
- Report any accidents/incidents, including near misses to your
- Assist in investigating any accidents/incidents or near misses
- Refrain from engaging in any unruly conduct.
- Ensure that equipment, materials and protective devices are
functioning in a safe manner
- Ensure that employees are working in accordance with divisional
health and safety procedures
- Do not report to work onsite, at a customer's site, or travel
on behalf of ATS when feeling ill. Contact your leader
- Conform to all pandemic requirements identified by regulating
authorities and ATS leadership during pandemic situations, e.g.,
social or physical distancing PPE requirements
- You are responsible for yourself relative to sanitizing your
environmental footprint. For example:
- Sanitize after use of any common or shared use item within the
- Properly dispose of any witnessed trash or rubbish within the
facility to the proper receptacle regardless of the source - use of
PPE is recommended for anything potentially determined to be a
- Properly dispose of liquids to prevent improper contaminants into
the drain and surrounding water systems
- Smoke/vape only in the designated patio space at the rear of
Building 1 and the designated patio space adjacent to the docks of
Building 2 - NOT within 15' of any door, parking lot, or the
trash/recycling area between the buildings.
- 10+ years professional experience in .NET programming (VB.NET,
- Experience working with serial devices (RS-232,
- Experience with multithreaded applications.
- Familiarity with SQL database and understanding of basic
queries (SELECT, JOIN).
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal technical
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with manufacture automation systems
- Understanding of motion controller, actuator, I/O.
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering or other STEM
- The employee may be required to stand, walk, push, pull, reach
overhead, and bend to the floor.
- Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or exert up to
10 pounds of force frequently.
- Visual acuity - Normal requirements for reading written
instructions and computer screens.
- Hearing ability - Normal requirements for understanding verbal
- Working conditions - The employee is subject to a normal office
environment with occasional exposure to high noise levels and/or
physical hazards when visiting manufacturing floor.
- Capable of wearing appropriate related PPE for extended periods
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Irvine , Principal Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...