MTS Tester 1
Posted on: March 14, 2023
MTS Tester 1 is needed for a Contract role working 100% onsite
in Irvine, CA!(C2C not eligible)The Big Picture Top Skills Should
- Responsible for providing guidance in the development, test,
release, and integration efforts of software and hardware
associated activities. Has specific technical project or product
responsibility.What You'll Be Doing:
- Focal point for software development, integration, and problem
investigation for all assigned equipment.
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting Android OS as well
as Android applications. Create Android Test apps for issue
- Hardware and software integration of new and/or existing
systems, functions and LRUs designed by the Development Engineering
and the S/W Development groups.
- Oversee and lead test, integration, and regression testing
activities for assigned LRU and system functionality. Provide
technical direction to members of assigned work teams.
- Ensure all testing is properly documented, reviewed, and
- Responsible for the integration and maintenance of a test rack
configuration with regards to the systems installation.
- Participate in the design, development, and requirements
reviews for the
- Create test procedures based-on system requirements and/or
- Oversee Troubleshooting and analyze root cause of any system
anomalies/discrepancies in hardware and/or software.
- Develop Automation Testing through scripting and internal
tools.What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
- Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 1-5 years of experience in software/system engineering
development and/or software/hardware testing.
- IFE and/or Avionics industry related experience is
preferred.Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!Recruiter: Austin Ellis
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more here! Note: Any pay ranges displayed are
estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience,
technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job
description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.Yoh, a
Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit to contact us if you are an individual with
a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, Irvine , MTS Tester 1, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...