Senior Systems Administrator
Company: Horizon Staffing
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Local Candidates Only
- Enterprise Experience required; experience with managing 300+
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in a similar role /
environment (minimum of 4 years' experience designing and
implementing solutions in an enterprise environment).
- Mastery of Microsoft Group Policy concepts and implementation
in an enterprise environment.
- M365 experience required in the cloud. Minimal on prem
- Help create strategic technical architectural approaches for
clients, addressing data, application, infrastructure, reporting,
integration, security, and business architecture
- Configure internal systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Supervise the Operations team
- Upgrade the server infrastructure
- Install servers
- Monitor the performance of servers, software, and hardware
- Ensure the smooth deployment of new applications
- Update technical documentation
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a similar role /
- High level understanding of: Microsoft servers, active
directory: setting up group policies, security postures, DNS
- Able to technically define, design and assist leading
- Experience with .NET / IIS application deployments.
- Relevant certification around developing Microsoft Azure
Solutions, Architecting Microsoft Azure, and/or Microsoft Power
Platform is preferred.
- Experience with SolarWinds NPM & SAM modules.
- Experience with monitoring Microsoft Azure and VMware.
- Experience in scripting development. An understanding of cloud
infrastructure best practices and modern architectural patterns,
relational database design, including micro services and
- Minimum understanding of Azure SQL Database, Azure
Functions/Power Automate, Azure DevOps, Synapse, Databricks, and
model driven apps.
- A passion for Cloud Architecture and Engineering
Keywords: Horizon Staffing, Irvine , Senior Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...