Company: InDepth Engineering Solutions, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be responsible for
developing a user interface based on user stories and UX/functional
requirements. You must bring the tools and best practices of UI
design to this role and serve as a leader in this function. You
must be a great communicator and comfortable working both
independently and in a group. You will need to be strong in Java
Script, ReactJS, and TypeScript. The candidate should be motivated
by the challenge of delivering world class results on tight
What you will do:
- Create client-side applications along the vehicle customer
journey, from the moment the customer takes the keys, to their
experience when charging, to when their vehicle needs
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and product designers to build
user-friendly, immersive, reactive applications.
- Come together with your peers to share ideas, ask why with an
open and curious mind, learn from each other's diverse
perspectives, to deliver great work as a team.
- Develop, unit test, and document performant code, ensuring
efficient browser memory usage and fast load time.
- Help define the architectural vision of the team.
5+ years of software engineering industry experience, with 2+ years
of building large scale enterprise-grade systems.
Webpack, React, Jest.
- Proficiency withHTML5, SASS/LESS, Rest APIs, JSON, HTTP, SVG,
- Experience contributing to integration and end-to-end testing
suites and frameworks.
- Great understanding of Web Accessibility.
- Great at cross-browser and cross-platform debugging to pinpoint
those inevitable compatibility issues.
- Clear and compelling communication of your thoughts and
- Experience withAgile and SCRUMin the software development life
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Keywords: InDepth Engineering Solutions, LLC, Irvine , Sr.Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!