SAP (Financial Chain Management) Product Manager
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. ("HQCA") is headquartered in Irvine,
CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a
subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world's largest
and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its
high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is
headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ),
Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco,
USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing
global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South
America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides
excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in
the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets.
Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE
Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea.
HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy
Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other
--- Medical, Dental, Vision
--- Paid Time Off
--- Tuition Reimbursement
--- Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. is looking to hire ERP(SAP - FCM)
Product Manager as it builds digital platform for its operation as
the business within USA is growing at a fast pace. We invite
talented people with interest in building the digital world by
visioning and planning the digital world for us.
- Serve as the owner of financial chain management modules of ERP
operation and product management and communicator between offline
stakeholders and software developers.
- Work with internal (corporate finance, sales operations,
procurement, logistics, software development team, etc.) and
external parties (finance companies, customers, etc.) to analyze
the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Implement ERP(SAP) advancement project and ERP(SAP) related to
backbone system for FCM, HR, etc,.
- Build product roadmap together with the stakeholders and
developers with strong focus on customer.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user
stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete
trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data
for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer
experience integration and dependencies.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and
themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that
are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of
user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product
features so they are clearly understood by the development
- Always be on the look out for process innovation and
- 7+ yrs. experience in project management in ERP operation,
implementation, design, working with stakeholders and software
engineers to build platforms for customers.
- Working knowledge of ERP(SAP) and implemented 2+ SAP modules
- SAP ERP module operation (part of IMG setting,
- Communicating and operating with several global remote
- Preferably good understanding of renewable energy, solar market
- Strategic thinker, problem-solver, and great communicator.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team
members and customers.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the digital
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results.
- Bilingual in Korean
*CA Target Salary Range: $125000 - $165000 / year
The salary range is required by the California Pay Transparency Act
and may differ depending on the location of those candidates hired
nationwide. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of
factors including but not limited to, skill set, education,
licenses and certifications, essential job duties & requirements,
and the necessary experience relative to the job's minimum
*This target salary range is not an offer of compensation>
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential
physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are
listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform
regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform
all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Qcells, Irvine , SAP (Financial Chain Management) Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!