Software Development Engineer In Test
Posted on: November 25, 2022
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job
posting AND email with the following: 1. Word copy of resume (.doc
format)2. 2-3 professional references3. 4-5 brief bullet points
highlighting technical qualificationsJob Description:
- Author, plan, execute, and report on test protocols for
software platforms in support of a series of products.
- Design and develop automated testing solutions within the
Application Lifecycle Management environment
- Manual software testing
- Work collaboratively with R&D, sales, clinical and
marketing catheter experts to develop requirements within the
- Collaborate and partner on design and implementation of the
software development foundation for new software-enabled products
leveraging state-of-the-art tools and practices for development,
testing, deployment, and maintenance of such systems (DevOps).
- Create, manage, and maintain documentation related to the
software design control process.Top Skills Details:
- Automation testing - Writing automation test
- Manual testing
- CI/CD (Continuous integration, deployment, developmentSkills &
- BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related field
- 0-5+ years overall software development/test experience
- Medical device experience is a plus for entry level candidates.
Highly desired for mid level candidates.
- Experience working with machine learning is a plus.
- Experience working with computer vision technologies is a
- Familiarity working in an FDA regulated environment and with
recognized medical standards (IEC 62304, IEC 62366, etc) is a
- Strong understanding of verification and validation
- Knowledge and experience with automation testing
- In depth knowledge and experience with C/C , C#, and
- Strong technical leadership, testing, debugging, and
- Strong understanding of functional, reliability, and
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration and
- Knowledge and experience with control systems (Git
- Knowledge and experience with Scrum software development
methodologies.Experience Level:Entry Level - Mid level About
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Irvine , Software Development Engineer In Test, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!