Remote - Sr. Full-stack Engineer - .Net, Angular2+/React, Microservices, SQL, AWS Cloud
Company: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our client is the #1 Financial services / Real estate company in
the US. They are currently hiring for several contract-to-hire .Net
Engineers for -REMOTE -work
As a Sr. .NET software development engineer on the team, you will
be responsible for designing, developing and testing of core
applications. You will have influence on our overall strategy by
helping define these product features, provide development
insights, and apply best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and has a
demonstrated track record of success in delivering new features and
products. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong
communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are
absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and
high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise,
a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and
practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This
person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality
technology products/services and will flourish in an environment
where new opportunities and challenges arise frequently. -
Contract 6-12 months with option to convert to FTE Required Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Work Loads Including
Microsoft.NET (C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core) and SQL Server,
including data modelling, indexing and basic performance
considerations and writing stored procedures
- 3+ years with .NET Core and thorough understanding of concepts
such as dependency injection, asynchronous programming, RESTful
- Smart, gets things done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about software development.
- Open minded and always learning.
- Strong Agile experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Design/ implementation of microservices
- Refactoring legacy / traditional monolithic applications into
- Strong experience in developing REST API
- Demonstrated implementation of microservices, container and
cloud-native application development.
- Solid understanding of Amazon AWS cloud and hands on
- Strong understanding of unit testing and test-driven
development. Should have prior experience in writing unit testcases
using framework like Xunit.
- Experience working in GIT repository
- Building CI/CD pipelines and working knowledge on terraform
- Advanced understanding of DevOps principles as a big plus.
Desired Skills & Experience -
- 1+ years of experience in AWS Cloud: Gateway, EC2, ECS,
Faregate using ECS, ECR, EC2 Container Service, S3, Elastic File
System, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS, Application Load Balancer,
Docker, Step functions, SQS, Kinesis, SNS, EventHub, ElastiCache,
Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, Secret Manager, VPC, Subnets, Security
Groups, Transit gateways
- 1+ years building Microservices using AWS cloud
- Infrastructure as a Code (IaC), Terraform, Ansible
- Test Automation Frame work
What You Will Be Doing:
- Full-Stack API / Backend Development.
- Keep Security and Quality as core focus during development
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests
- Peer Code Reviews
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative
- Write documentation to ensure supportability and
maintainability of core system assets.
- Adhere to Architecture Standards
- Develop with adherence to Coding standards and Security best
- Contribution of ideas and drive in the generation of new
concepts, to ensure we develop world class title and escrow
- Possibly extension and / or ability to transfer into a
- W2 employee benefits including Health, Medical, Dental and
Vision for you and you family.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an equal opportunity employment
Keywords: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC, Irvine , Remote - Sr. Full-stack Engineer - .Net, Angular2+/React, Microservices, SQL, AWS Cloud, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!