Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Nesco Resource is partnering with a leading supply chain client
in search of a fully Remote -- -Full-stack Ruby on Rails developer.
-This position heavily emphasizes object-oriented design,
microservice architecture, automation, and unit testing and will be
tasked with -building and designing new features, supporting legacy
systems, and maintaining customer-facing applications.
- Implement new features using Ruby on Rails/ReactJS/AWS tech
- Learn our cloud-based application and our human business
- Reduce risk by identifying a portion of the application code
that can be modularized into its service; set up an API between
that service and the main application.
- Ruby on Rails, MySQL, StimulusJS, React, Elasticsearch,
Sidekiq, RSpec, TDD
- Agile / Jira / Confluence / SDLC
- GitHub / Peer code reviews / Circle CI
- AWS / VPC / VPN/ Dedicated DevOps team
- Pair programming, autonomy, mentoring, and strong teamwork
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent degree (Required) / M.S
in Computer Science (preferred)
- 3-5 years (s) of architecting, implementing, and maintaining
Node, jQuery), HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- 2+ years (s) architecting, implementing, and maintaining REST
Nice to Have:
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Irvine , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!