Senior Manager-Product Sales
Company: Verizon Communications Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...As part of Verizon Public Sector,
you'll be leading a team of six to ten Fixed Wireless Access
focused client partners to meet-or, even better, to exceed-their
Fixed Wireless sales goals. Your team will focus on building and
maintaining a sales funnel, cultivating opportunities from
discovery to close with theexpectation of driving massive growth
within this crucial category. In addition you will lead the team to
each be technical experts for Verizon's full range of 4G and 5G FWA
services, increase FWA participation, penetration, and close rate.
Partnering with both internal and external teams, you will be the
keystone in ensuring that our FWA solutions are meeting our Public
Sector customer's technical and business needs for the best
solution and best customer experience. Because here, better
- Forming positive relationships with potential and existing
Public Sector customers and finding opportunities for our
- Setting goals, forecasting, and analyzing results to optimize
sales and sustain business growth.
- Developing, mentoring, motivating, and training your team to
achieve strong results.
- Facilitating contracts with your team and supporting effective
- Evaluating team performance, making improvements, and reporting
results to the leader.Where you will be working---In this hybrid
role, you will have a defined work location that includes work from
home and assigned office days set by your manager.What we're
looking for...You're a results-driven sales pro that not only knows
how to close sales, but can help develop and motivate others to do
the same. You enjoy building positive relationships with your
customers, and you have the business sense to really understand
their challenges. You've got the executive presence to connect with
senior leaders. You think on your feet, read people well, and
communicate optimally.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing a technical sales team (developed and
motivated a team).
- Solid technical solutions experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 75% of the rime.
- Valid Driver License.Even better if you have one or more of the
- A Master's degree.
- Experience in selling to Public Sector agencies, including
Federal, State and Local, and Education.
- Experience in designing, proposing, selling, and contracting
for complex technical solutions.
- Experience led a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience in juggled multiple large scale projects.
- Experience in sales."If Verizon and this role sound like a fit
for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every
"even better" qualification listed above."Equal Employment
OpportunityWere proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications Inc, Irvine , Senior Manager-Product Sales, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!