Company: Glidewell Dental
Posted on: September 20, 2022
* Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and
preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align
information technology solutions with business initiatives.
* Plans, designs, analyzes, configures, installs Cisco enterprise
telecommunications system, and UCaaS and CCaaS provider
* Plans, designs, and implements various software and systems to
support company operations including but not limited to:
* UCaaS and CCaaS routing via ANI, DNIS, Call Scripts, and ACD.
* Telecom Carrier circuits
* Contact Center systems and contact routing for Chat, e-mail,
Social Media, Outbound Dialing.
* Complex multi-telecom carrier routing plans
* Identifies, analyzes, and develops solutions for escalated issues
related but not limited to:
* Cisco telecommunication systems and server infrastructure for
Cisco Voice Systems.
* Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and other voice circuits and
* Oversees diagnosis and troubleshooting activities; resolves
technical problems that occur.
* Installs and configures Cisco Voice Gateways, Integrated Services
Routers (ISRs), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) routers, and
* Maintains personal knowledge of multiple phone switches, voice
mail, UCaaS and CCaaS providers and associated software.
* Researches, assesses, and recommends new Unified Communication
and Contact Center technologies\
* Creates training materials for and trains level 1 and 2 teams who
engage in technical administration of Cisco Unified Communications
Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unity
Connection, Cisco Jabber, and Cisco Finesse, and Cisco Unified
* Troubleshoots and supports telecommunication systems and carrier
issues escalated to level 3.
* Provides on call support for escalated issues to bring production
systems to operational states.
* Performs system administration functions necessary to support
continuous day-to-day system operations; ensuring Company
telecommunication systems are optimized and maintained in a manner
that allows for consistent error-free operation.
* Performs expansion, relocation, and consolidation of voice
infrastructure for all corporate locations.
* Develops and maintains telecommunications documentation.
* Maintains involvement with other aspects of IT systems
infrastructure by participating in Agile/Scrum process for the IT
* Ensures maintenance, updates, and compatibility of Cisco
technologies and products.
* Partners with relevant teams to install and configuring gateways
* Performs other related duties and projects as business needs
require at direction of management.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of
* Minimum five (5) years' experience with Cisco VoIP Systems, or
any equivalent education and/or experience from which comparable
knowledge, skills and abilities have been
* Experience with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Computer
Telephony Integration (CTI), preferred.
* Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice or Cisco Certified
Network Professional Voice certification, preferred
* Cisco Certified Network Associate, a plus
Keywords: Glidewell Dental, Irvine , Voip Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!