Computer Vision Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
AI Startup Hiring Lead Computer Vision Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by Caitlyn Hardy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a fast-growing AI startup that is seeking a Computer Vision
Engineer to make impactful contributions to developing the next
generation of our vision-based platform. We are in a rapidly
growing industry that is solving some of the hardest challenges
when it comes to surveillance, security, public safety, and loss
Why join us?
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Stock options
- 401(k) match
- Must be local to the Orange County area
- Deep understanding of how to build, code, and maintain
efficient services and solutions
- MS Degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional Computer Vision Engineering work
experience in a commercial production environment
- Strong knowledge of Python and deep learning platforms (e.g.,
PyTorch and Tensorflow)
- Demonstrated experience with architecting and developing deep
- In-depth understanding of fundamental computer vision
algorithms and technologies (e.g. OpenCV, Jupyter, YOLOv4, etc)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Computer Vision Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!