Quality Assurance Tester
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position: IFE TesterLocation: Irvine, CALength: 8 Months +JOB
SUMMARYResponsible for providing guidance and hands-on support in
the development, test, release, and integration efforts of software
associated activities. Has specific technical project or product
- Software integration of new and/or existing systems, functions
and LRUs designed by the Development Engineering and the S/W
- Oversee and lead test and integration activities for assigned
applications and system functionality. Provide technical direction
to members of assigned work teams.
- Test and integrate development software for responsible
- Ensure all testing is properly documented, reviewed, and
- Software and system testing of all In-flight Entertainment
(IFE) functionality for existing systems.
- Participate in the design, development, and requirements
reviews for the systems.
- Participate in all efforts in the testing and regression
testing of software.
- Support all engineering efforts company-wide as required.
- Create test procedures based-on system requirements and/or
- Troubleshoot problems reported for all Avionics IFE
- Focal point for software development, integration and problem
investigation for all assigned applications.
- Oversee Troubleshooting and analyze root cause of any system
anomalies/discrepancies in software. KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Familiarity with distributed software application and web
- Strong technical background in software development
- Knowledgeable in standard test practices and
- Familiarity with any database language a plus.
- Strong background and understanding of Web, Android, SQL, and
Linux OS. Foundational knowledge of administrator capabilities and
command language for Linux is desired.
- Highly proficient in project planning while addressing
external/internal dependencies across multiple functions.
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external
- Demonstrated experience providing identifiable contributions to
the success of a specific product/project.
- Work on problems of moderate to diverse scope where analysis of
data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Proficient with commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within the Software Engineering field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and software issue
- Develops solutions to clearly defined problems of moderate to
diverse scope. Analysis involves selecting the best alternative
method or process from among several existing alternatives, or
based on evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Possess one or more of the following:
- Experience with telephony, cell modem, wireless, SATCOM,
Ethernet networks and ARINC protocols.
- Experience in content-driven streaming applications development
- Experience in embedded software development testing.
- Experience with working in real-time operating system
- Aircraft engineering or avionics industry related experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering, or
- IFE and/or Avionics industry related experience is
Keywords: Apex Systems, Irvine , Quality Assurance Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!