mello - Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET Core/Angular/Azure)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
mello - is the fintech arm of renowned mortgage industry leader
loanDepot -Our mission is simple: to make our customers' home
finance, lending and home services transactions simple, easy and
innovative. We lean into what's about to be and lead by example,
transforming our customers' financial future in ways that make a
difference. Led by President and COO Zeenat Sidi, we're a team of
top product strategists and innovative technologists, dedicated to
bringing big things to the marketplace. -We're looking for big
thinkers, hands-on doers and customer-oriented rockstars who want
to bring their best and be the best. If that's you, come join
us!Position Summary:The Senior Software Engineer relies on 5-8
years of experience building and supporting Enterprise Applications
to design, develop, and enhance mello--the engine that helps
borrowers fulfill their dream of home ownership. - At loanDepot we
build mobile experiences and line of business applications that
handle millions of transactions per year. - We expect you to bring
excellent code, an understanding of modern design patterns and a
passion for performance. - In return, we will provide you with
access to cutting edge technology, a modern Agile workplace, a team
of skilled professionals, and complex problems to solve. - We are
growing and you can grow here too.Responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint Planning,
SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provide technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Design software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Work with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customer's
- Taks a primary role in resolving critical production issues
- Deep familiarity with the modern ASP.NET pipeline with emphasis
on .NET Core
- Expertise in avoiding common problems of dynamic application
load using established techniques such as caching, API design,
resource scaling and asynchronous communication patterns.
- Good experience implementing modern client-side applications
using Angular or React.
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of
rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and
reusable components. Strong familiarity with the creation and use
of NuGet packages, CI/CD artifacts, and other approaches to
simplify and reuse software.
- At least 5 years of experience with an Enterprise programming
language (C#, C++, or Java). Java experience can be used to satisfy
the requirement, but all development will be done in .NET.
- "Full Stack" experience with Microsoft technologies and tools
such as Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
- Experienced in SQL DML and DDL, can "read" data models, as well
as identify and resolve common performance problems.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit tests and active
participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with and deploying on Azure Cloud
technologies, including Function Apps, Storage Blobs, Azure Service
Bus, Service Fabric, API Management, Power Automate and Dynamics
- Prior exposure to Empower or another full featured loan
servicing platform is always desirable.
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or
B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or
experience. -Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off options to support work-life balanceWe
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.#LI-SSPM17
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , mello - Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET Core/Angular/Azure), IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!