Sr. Web/Cloud Application Developer Azure/.Net, Remote
Company: The ACI Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Senior Web/Cloud Application Developer Azure/.NET
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote (May need to work on-site in Baltimore 1st
- Due to our client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen
or Green Card Holders for this position
This role is a Senior Web/Cloud Application Developer specializing
in Azure and .NET development. In this role, you are designing,
building, testing and deploying applications for our clients. You
will be a senior technical resource on the team fueling amazing
experiences for our clients and the growth of our client.
- Learner of all things Consulting - we serve clients, not
- Actively participate in client engagement meetings
- Ask thoughtful questions
- Write well-written client & team communication
- Understand the big picture
- Practitioner of our Craft
- Focus on why to take specific paths
- Develop solutions independently
- Facilitate business analysis
- Demonstrate consistent history of technical leadership on
- Demonstrate technical depth in multiple skills across the
- Contributing Project Team Member
- Understand the definition of 'done'
- Provide accurate status
- Accurately estimate own effort
- Train and mentor Consultants
- Builder of the House
- Live by our client's Code of Conduct
- Find opportunities to make our client's workplace a better
place to work and grow, consistent with expectations outlined in
the Competency Framework.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects and Business
Stakeholders to understand processes, workflows, requirements, and
- Participate in architectural decisions, design, development and
testing new features of application development projects.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug issues in applications you
work on to deliver stable and predictable applications.
- Identify and recommend solutions and technologies to promote
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Azure and web
application development technologies and practices through
attending workshops, reviewing/contributing to professional
publication, establishing personal networks and participating in
- Help ensure integrity, security, availability, and
effectiveness of technology infrastructure, including middleware,
networks, communications, processing and standards.
- 3+ years of .NET Development in Web Application and API
- 3+ years developing solutions for Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Azure authentication, authorization &
web/cloud-based identity management (SSO, OAuth, JWT).
- Experience using Azure Application Services, Azure Functions,
Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Data Factory (ETL/ELT, SSIS),
- Be able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams spanning
- Be able to communicate complex ideas in consumable
- Be able to communicate and collaborate within the client &
partner ecosystem as an agent of our client.
- Be able to deliver tasks on time, under budget, and within
- Joy of learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about
- Excellent problem-solving skills: both at the frontline and
incident to problem management.
- Experience in establishment and adherence to coding
- Knowledge and/or experience using health data (FHIR,
- Proven ability to work independently or on a team as
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a
Lean/Agile delivery environment.
- Possess a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity
- Flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results
oriented, with a high attention to detail.
- Knows how to self-direct time management, organizational
capacity, and prioritization of workload.
- Previous consulting experience - especially with Business
Analyst experience - preferred.
- Possesses the following consulting and development skills:
- - Elicitation and understanding of client business and
- - Experience with mobile, cloud, or SaaS solution-based
- - Well-versed in software design, object-oriented concepts and
design patterns, implementation, and testing best practices.
- - Excellent documentation skills (technical writing and
- - Experience with data modeling and ERD construction.
- - Demonstrable experience developing enterprise application
with Azure platform technologies and languages (i.e., .NET Core,
C#, Azure Application Service Plan and Services, Azure Functions,
Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault).
- - Demonstrable experience with front-end development using
- - Excellent skills with Microsoft SQL Server (advance queries,
tuning, stored procedures, functions and views).
- - Expertise in Git version control and Git Flow.
- - Expertise in CI/CD build/release pipeline use and
development, particularly using Azure DevOps.
- Must have a hungry mind to learn and explore new ideas
- Must have ability to be mindful in fast paced situations!
- Must have a proven track record of successful products from
concept to implementation.
- Must have a drive to thrive in an entrepreneurial business
where you own your ideas and have the autonomy to make them a
- Microsoft Azure certifications a plus.
- Microsoft .NET development certifications a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety
of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our
client may require employees in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend
on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has
been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and
presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied
types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and
offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits
Keywords: The ACI Group, Inc., Irvine , Sr. Web/Cloud Application Developer Azure/.Net, Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!