Jr. Software Developers(Remote)
Company: Harvey Nash
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Notes: Remote(Occasional Visit to Office at Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in object-oriented software design and
- Working knowledge and experience with web-based applications,
web services, WSDL, SOAP.
- Data structures and algorithms; understanding of design
- Experience in different technologies: C#, .NET, windows forms,
ASP, API, XML, TFS.
- Proficiency in Software Configuration tools (GIT /
- Hands on experience in Software test lifecycle and defect
- Experience on client terminal software integrated with third
party SDK interacting with different hardware (terminal
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Must be organized with an eye for detail and be able to put
ideas into a tangible form.
- Expertise on developing highly integrated, high performing and
large scale applications.
- Expert level fluency with modern and advanced Windows-based
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen
sense of customer service.
- Proven creative problem-solving ability and analytical
- Self-motivated, proactive and delivery focused working
Jacob Shelton---Sr. IT Recruiter347-903-8919
Keywords: Harvey Nash, Irvine , Jr. Software Developers(Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!