Database and Campaigns Analyst - Remote
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Database and
Campaigns Analyst in the United States to help people succeed
across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home
repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your
dry cleaning - our software, payments, and commerce-enabling
solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and
form great relationships with their customers.
You'll join Xplor Field Services - the team that develops business
management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer
business owners an all-in-one software system, which handles
scheduling, invoicing, and customer service responsibilities. Our
software helps thousands of contractors and field service
entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses - with less
stress, and better control over their growth.
The Database & Campaigns Analyst will be responsible for
systematically managing and organizing our prospect and customer
data within our CRM.
- Import/Match/De-Dupe all new prospect data into the database
from a variety of sources such as partners, tradeshows/events,
industry lists, etc.
- Create detailed reporting to segment existing data into
specific lists/campaigns for effective execution
- Work with the Finance and Billing teams to process member
- Work with multiple sets of data to find unique/matching pairs
and properly track within CRM
- Would work with other team members, including interns, to
manually update records that cannot be systematically cleaned
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience using de-duplication software such as Cloudingo,
- Postsecondary education in business, sciences, or IT
- Analytical skills backed by high proficiency in dealing with
data - including Microsoft Excel, Access and others
- Some VBA experience
You're a great fit for this role if you have---
- Strong organizational skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Best-in-class attention to detail
- Confidence with managing multiple projects
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move
with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are
and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love
what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time
devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
Our hub locations provide:
- Engagement activities such as field days, monthly company
lunches, quarterly events, and department outings
- Regularly sanitized environment with protective equipment
- Dog Days
- Catered lunches plus free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong, foosball, basketball and other onsite games
More About Us
We've recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and
payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is
Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed
over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with
operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the
United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across
five "everyday life" verticals: Education, Health and Fitness,
Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Sheryl Sandberg once said, "If you're offered a seat on a rocket
ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on." We couldn't agree more.
So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people
regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged
from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO
We're committed to replying to each application and look forward to
getting in touch with you soon.
Keywords: Xplor, Irvine , Database and Campaigns Analyst - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!