REMOTE Full Stack Software Engineer - TypeScript, React, GraphQL
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote: Yes, 100% Remote.
Base Salary Range: $130,000 - $160,000/year
We are a rapidly growing digital health startup that offers virtual
treatment for Opioid Use Disorder. Our robust evidence-based
clinical program offers medication management, peer support,
behavioral health treatment, case management and care coordination
to help patients achieve health, stability, and agency. We have
raised $30+ million in funding, grown to 150+ team members and are
serving 7,000+ patients across 22 states. We are working with most
major national payors including Medicare, United Healthcare, Aetna
To disrupt the status quo for opioid use disorder treatment at
scale, we are building novel tools that identify the highest risk
patients and customize their treatment plan. We are powering these
tools with what we aim to be the largest structured clinical
dataset for patients with Opioid Use Disorder.
You will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the provider
and operations web app and backend to deliver the highest quality
of care possible for our patients. The backend integrates with and
extends an existing EHR to streamline patient care. The features
you build will minimize patient relapse and help people break free
from the cycle of opioid dependency.
Our tech stack: Typescript, React, GraphQL (Apollo), Node.js,
Next.js, Tailwind, Google Cloud, App Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud
Firestore, Big Query
What You Need for this Position
- 4 or more years of experience building, shipping, and
maintaining highly scalable web applications and backend
- 1 or more years of experience in Typescript, React, and
- Proficiency in API design and writing data persistence
- Experience with CI/CD and writing highly maintainable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.
What Would Set You Apart
- Experience building and scaling up multiple web applications
from the ground up.
- Experience with GraphQL, GCP including Cloud Firestore, React
Native, Terraform, and HIPAA compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- Use your knowledge of Typescript, React, GraphQL, and Node.js
to architect, implement, test, and maintain critical product
features such as patient risk stratification and monitoring,
machine augmented patient documentation, automated outreach,
patient self-scheduling, and the pharmacy finder.
- Collaborate with product managers, physicians, nurse
practitioners, and other staff members to revolutionize patient
- Work across the stack, doing anything it takes to solve
problems, and see projects through to completion.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to
the codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Be 100% remote. Work from anywhere; your office is wherever you
Qualities We Look For In Prospective Candidates
- A passion for improving the healthcare experience and helping
those suffering from opioid use disorder.
- Pride and accountability for work completed, holding yourself
and others to a high standard.
- Creativity and hustle when solving problems.
- An understanding of the business impact of projects you build
and the ability to prioritize projects by balancing between craft,
speed, and the bottom line.
- Placing a high value on collaboration, knowing that we can be
better as a team than as individuals.
- Think critically about the implications of what you're building
and how it shapes real people's lives.
What's In It for You
- Unique opportunity to innovate in building a new care model to
deliver high-quality treatment for patients with opioid use
- Competitive compensation and benefits including unlimited paid
time off, paid holidays, 401k.
- Equity incentive plan.
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours. We will stay
100% remote after the pandemic.
- Ability to craft the team culture and create impact.
- Talented and engaging coworkers who are passionate about
So, if you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience,
please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Marcus
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1-1655534 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Irvine , REMOTE Full Stack Software Engineer - TypeScript, React, GraphQL, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!