Salesforce Developer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for a Salesforce Developer in a remote capacity. This is a
long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Will serve as a SalesForce Developer for the initial set-up and
implementation of the SalesForce Field Service Lightning product.
Will work with incumbent IT team to develop, architect, and
implement SF solution and required interfaces. Will be responsible
for developing crosswalks and routines for data migration
activities from legacy applications to Salesforce environments.
Specific Salesforce duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and configure Shield data encryption; set up event
monitoring and audit capabilities
- Trouble-shoot with SSO, two-factor authentication and
- Run/archive full system back ups (data, meta data, error logs
on any system integrated with SF)
- Sandbox Maintenance--Refreshes
- Manage sandboxes per release schedule
- Run and store weekly snapshot (data export) of the system data
and attachments, including history tables.
- Run all APEX tests in the system to spot any new errors that
could have occurred through harmless changes in validation rules,
triggers or data cleanup.
- Review audit logs and research potential variances
- Examine any new pick-list values that have been modified or
added to any fields in the system, and using the Force.com IDE's
Search function to identify the impact of those changes across all
system. Correct any impacted elements.
- Run Field Trip and EasyDescribe on all tables.
- Configure workflows to support new changes as needed
- Code complex changes in FSL using proprietary APEX
- Install Patches/updates/release packages after proper testing
and conduct post release validation (re-run tests) to ensure
nothing went wrong
- 6+ years experience as Salesforce Developer
Hands On Experience With The Following Technologies
- Salesforce Lightning
Keywords: Conexess Group, Irvine , Salesforce Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!