Remote .NET Developer 5211
Company: TCI Technology Consulting Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote .NET Developer. This is
not a C2C opportunity. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Please note this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent
The Software Developer will provide application development using
.NET stacks. One will collaborate with various team managers and
developers to understand the business requirements and deliver well
- Works with IT staff to develop technical specifications,
including writing code, designing, and developing user interfaces
to meet customer requirements
- Develops or participates in the development of applications
using .Net architecture with Visual Studio in C#.
- Follows typical systems development life cycle processes in
executing software development projects.
- Analyzes and performs modifications, debugging, and code
maintenance as requested by manager or customer to enhance
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or a related field.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including queries,
triggers, and stored procedures.
- Understanding of AGILE principles and methodologies and SCRUM
- Knowledge of the following development technologies: Angular,
Unit Testing, NuGets, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, Linq, Team Foundation
Server and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with data mining techniques, mining software and
- Preference is to be on-site in Louisville, KY or within 70
miles. Remote candidates from other areas may be considered.
Keywords: TCI Technology Consulting Inc, Irvine , Remote .NET Developer 5211, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!