Full Stack Software Engineer II
Company: Shure Incorporated
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Full Stack Software Engineer is a key member of our talented
engineering team and is responsible for the design, maintenance,
troubleshooting, and testing/analysis of our products. Superb
technical capability is essential in this position as the Software
Engineer is responsible for integrating and upholding the following
six standards of our product design: flexibility, scalability,
reliability, controllability, simplicity, and intuitiveness.
- Write applications in a cross-platform framework to support
both Windows and MacOS
- Develop and maintain Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, and web
- Design and implement UI layouts for user applications
- Design and implement database schemas for business operations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer
- 1 or more years of professional work experience as a software
- Primary experience focus should be in software development.
Experience in the following is required:
- Expertise in one or more of the following Cross-platform
- React Native, Electron, Qt, Flutter, Juce
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- UI graphical element design, UX experience
- Android Studio
- Visual Studio and UWP
- C# Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Shure Incorporated, Irvine , Full Stack Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!