Software .NET/SQL Developer with EDI
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
EDI Analyst/Developer $100K-$120kDirect Hire with our Client100%
RemoteJob ID 2021-5188Solugenix is assisting a client, a
prestigious Large Insurance Company, in their search for an EDI
Analyst/Developer. This is a direct-hire opportunity based out of
Orange County, CA.This position will be responsible for the
development and/or maintenance of EDI solutions. The EDI
Analyst/Developer will design and install data interchange systems
for our clients. In this role, you will be meeting with clients to
understand their data interchange needs and designing/developing
appropriate EDI systems, and perform end to end reconciliation on
data exchanges. Qualifications:
- BS in Information Technology or related field, or 5+ years of
equivalent work experience.
- Strong Knowledge of X12 EDI files 837, 835, 270/271.
- Development experience with C#, Python, SSIS.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Database knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills.
- Experience with Conduent HSP (Health Solutions Plus) MediTrac,
HIPAA Gateway is preferred.
- Healthcare or Health care industry experience is
- Design, develop and implement clients EDI processes.
- Meet with clients to discuss their data interchange needs.
- Further advance/improve process & software development life
- Participate in projects throughout the complete life
- Perform data analysis and end-to-end reconciliation on the
- Provide focused, timely, and high-quality resolutions for
customer integration issues.
- Constantly enhance platform performance and help scale our
systems as we grow.
- The position requires an energetic and experienced technology
professional with a can-do attitude.About the ClientOur client is
one of the world's leading large Insurance company is based out of
Orange County, CA.About SolugenixFor over 50 years, Solugenix has
been a global technology development and services firm with
locations in California, Arizona, India, and the Dominican
Republic. As a pioneer in Professional Staffing and IT Consulting,
we have partnered with some of the biggest global corporations
across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of
partnerships with global brands like McDonalds, Microsoft, CIT
Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment,
and many others who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner
in providing professional staffing, non-IT and IT solutions.We live
our core values in everything that we do, starting with doing the
right thing for our employees/contractors and committing to client
success. This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like .
We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp
candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to
partner with us.In addition to generatingground-breaking,
industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects,
we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common
professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable
opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development
and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one
of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your
personal growth and development, providing you with a successful
career as well as ensuring client success.
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Irvine , Software .NET/SQL Developer with EDI, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!