Remote Software Engineer
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: January 15, 2022
POSITION: Mid & Senior Level - Software EngineersLOCATION:
100%REMOTECOMPENSATION: 50-60/HR - negotiable for the right talent,
W2 or Direct Hire
SUMMARY:Clients of Insight Global are looking for Full Stack
Software Engineers to work on Contract/Full-Time/Permanent basis.
Software Engineers will be responsible for building and deploying
the companys platform and web/mobile applications used by thousands
of customers. They will be doing the implementation, documentation
and testing of code, along with taking ownership of projects and
may occasionally have architectural responsibilities. We utilize
the full SDLC, from the data layer to the front-end, in an agile
workflow and utilize SQL to manage and persist user data.
Development will mostly be backend, on a GCP, Docker, Kubernetes,
Java and Typescript/React tech stack.
- 5+ years experience with Full Stack Software Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or similar).
- Excellent abilities with backend technologies: Java, Python,
- Web application development experience with modern
- Cloud service experience - either with GCP or AWS.
- Data modeling experience with SQL or NoSQL.
Keywords: Insight Global, Irvine , Remote Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!