Frontend developer with IONIC-remote
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Responsible for researching and analyzing data processing
practices and procedures and develops solutions and recommendations
for improvement. Completes complex programming assignments by
defining specifications, writing new or modified code, and testing
the code to verify the program.
- Maintains project estimates and project management timelines
for major projects.
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of specifications for major
projects to be estimated (e.g., report changes, control file
changes, file fixes).
- Determines programming requirements for major projects (e.g.,
product updates, conversions).
- Develops requirements for system enhancements.
- Conducts research and documents findings and recommendations by
using analytical problem solving.
- Provides client support, training, testing and vendor
- Develops technical designs that will meet system objectives and
minimize the impact on operations.
- Codes programs that interface with multiple applications.
- Advises client personnel on software conversion and
- Prepares user, operations, and system manuals
- Modifies programs that are command driven.
- Provides applications development and support and utilizes
troubleshooting and diagnostic tools.
- Responsible for software Installation and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: tekHouse, Irvine , Frontend developer with IONIC-remote, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!