Posted on: November 23, 2021
Great Company looking for a well rounded Telecommunications
Technician. This is a great company to work for, with amazing
benefits.Telecommunications Technician Responsibilities:
- Establishes communications systems by installing, operating,
and maintaining voice and data telecommunications network circuits
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans,
manuals, and technical specifications; ordering and gathering
equipment, supplies, materials, and tools; assessing installation
site; and preparing an installation diagram.
- Establishes voice and data networks by running, pulling,
terminating, and splicing cables; installing telecommunications
equipment, routers, switches, multiplexors, cable trays, and alarm
and fire-suppression systems; building ironwork and ladder racks;
establishing connections; programming features; establishing
connections and integrations; following industry standards;
activating remote access tools; and coordinating with
- Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms;
and identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables
and recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages,
testing network back-up procedures, and updating
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving
concerns and answering questions.
- Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards,
and legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and
exploring opportunities to add value to job
accomplishments.Telecommunications Technician Qualifications:
- Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school preferred
- Six months to a year of related experience or training
- Equivalent combination of education and
experienceTelecommunications Technician Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Life insurance, short term disability, Accidental Death &
Dismemberment (AD&D) optionsPlease submit a resume for
consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided
resume will be contacted.If you would like to learn more about
Telecommunications opportunities, contact Sean Matthews with gpac
at email@example.com or 605-799-8689All qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused
and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Irvine , Telecommunications Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!