Company: ConsultNet, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description CRM Developer Irvine, CA Direct Placement DOE
Our client is in a state of growth and needs immediate hire for a
CRM Developer that is multi-faceted. Responsible to design,
develop, and deploy high quality business solutions on the
Saleforce.com (SFDC) platform based on business requirements.
Successful candidate is skilled in salesforce development toolkit
and improving the business processes for various departments.
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce development and an
objected oriented programming language (C#, JAVA, or others)
- Proficiency in programming with Apex and Visualforce
- Solid understanding of Salesforce standard/custom objects,
layouts, Apex classes, triggers, tabs, custom Visual Force pages,
custom settings etc.
- Experience in Salesforce deployment (change seats) from sandbox
to QA/Prod orgs, Apex unit test methods
- Experience integrating Salesforce application via real time,
batch, sync/async processes, web services, Salesforce BULK API
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill, and ability
to interface with diverse individuals are required
- BA Degree in computer science, information systems or related
field or associate degree with additional 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in an academic environment
- Salesforce Developer Certified
- Experience with Informatica Cloud Salesforce Integration
- Experience using Eclipse with Force.com IDE Be a part of the
ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT
staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to
startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America.
Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding
opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that
have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed
more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or
direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key
to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals.
For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.
Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major
markets throughout the country, see more at - - provided by
Keywords: ConsultNet, LLC, Irvine , CRM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!