DevOps Software Engineer
Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Talascend is currently seeking a--DevOps Software Engineer for a
contract opportunity located in Irvine, CA. OVERVIEW: Our client is
looking for an experienced engineer with a deep background in
computer science, distributed event and message-based systems, and
building multi-tenant PaaS offerings. You will collaborate with
architects, product management, and DevOps teams to design and
deliver robust platform capabilities focused on building the future
of smart buildings. You will be developing across our digital twin
solutions, graph database, timeseries, and event platform. POSITION
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical or Computer Engineer or has a
degree and demonstrated technical abilities in similar areas.
- Has strong written skills and the ability to effectively
communicate technical analyses and results to business
- Strong Programming skills in C#, and at least one additional
language such as Node.js, or Java.
- Hands-on experience with public clouds such as Microsoft Azure,
Amazon Web Services, or the Google Cloud Platform with emphasis on
IoT, and event routing, and serverless offerings.
- Deep experience with high volume distributed event data
- Deep experience with non-trivial SQL and No-SQL storage
- Telemetry & Monitoring of High scale PaaS solutions.
- CI/CD experience for large scale PaaS platforms embracing the
Software Defined Everything and deploy from git mindset.
- RESTful API Design and familiarity with GraphQL. We thank all
applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified
individuals who closely meet thequalifications of the position will
be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary,
otherduties may be assigned as necessary. We will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with a
criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants with criminal histories
are encouraged to apply. Drug Screen may be required. Talascend is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race,religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, orveteran status.
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Irvine , DevOps Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!