Branch Director (Technology)
Company: Robert Half Corporate Internal
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job SummaryAs a Branch Director , you will oversee multiple
practice directors and/or double down as a Practice Director for
one practice group. Motivates and provides direction to all branch
employees. The Branch Director is responsible for incremental
branch revenue growth that is consistent with Robert Half targets.
Actively leads marketing activities and creates and maintains a
productive business generation culture; facilitates cross-market
activities for all practice groups. Oversees and supervises the
administrative functions of the branch office.Key core competencies
include:Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Responsible for overall branch growth via revenue generating
activities/multi-practice group performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and practice
- Ensure consistent execution of operational best practices.
- Make timely and quality decisions.
- Balance managerial and operational
responsibilities.Infrastructure (Resource Management)
- Attract, source and hire.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Create a high-performing team dynamic and positive business
- Identify and develop high-potential performers.Business
- Achieve revenue, margin and operating income goals.
- Expert knowledge of responsible practice groups.
- Display understanding of financial business trends and execute
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages,
expectations, ownership, corporate goals and accountability).
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the organization
and your market.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide consistent recognition.
- Lead and manage change.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and
- Delegate responsibility.
- Conduct effective meetings, trainings and
- Create, develop and execute on customer retention and expansion
strategy for branch.
- Build customer loyalty by providing, ensuring and monitoring
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.Leadership Approach
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility
through actions and behaviors along with placing team ahead of
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where
diversity, equity and inclusion are championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and
- Create a positive, collaborative and balanced branch
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of all staff.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Invest in own and other personal development and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred.
- 2+ years' management or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years' Talent Manager experience required.
- Proven performance in Talent Manager or Practice Director
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and
driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving
skills.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility
.You may submit your application materials online or call
1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half
International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Robert Half Corporate Internal, Irvine , Branch Director (Technology), IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!